The Vastar Full Set 60W 110V Soldering Iron Kit is one of the best value kits that you can get on the market, and costs around $20. You are guaranteed a durable soldering iron made with an iron-plated tip and stainless steel. This is simply quality that you will not find with other products within its price range.
With the Vastar Full Set 60W 110V Soldering Iron Kit you also have a lot of accessories included to compliment it. You have an adjustable temperature soldering iron, 5 soldering iron tips, a soldering stand, a pocket pack solder, a pair of anti-static tweezers and a desoldering pump.
Most of the time, you would have to buy these things separately at the store and they are pricey on their own. Why not go with the better deal and buy this kit instead?
- Better heat dissipation efficiency: With its upgraded steel-pipe design, the Vastar new soldering iron is more efficient and has better heat dissipation than others in the market. This will help to reduce the temperature of the handle and prevent the plastic from melting due to the heat.
- Upgraded PCBA: The soldering iron uses a chip fixed resistor while others on the market use color ring resistance. The Chip fixed resistor helps the soldering iron get hot faster and has a better heat dissipation efficiency for more consistent quality.
- Excellent product experience: No need for a soldering station, just plug and play. The soft grip handle is designed for maximum comfortable and can reduce slippage. The LED indicator prevents accidents from happening.
- All necessary accessories included: The five different tips make the soldering iron easy to fit. Comes with a soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt fingers. Solder wire (60/ 40 tin lead 2.0% Flux; 1mm diameter; 0.71 ounce) saves your money. Desoldering pump. Anti-static tweezers.
- Heats up fast and works great: Uses 60 Watts of power and has a thermostat range of 200 °C – 450 °C.
One of the best things about the Vastar Full Set 60W 110V Soldering Iron Kit is the fact that it is one of the most complete kits you can find on the market that costs less than $20.
You simply cannot get this type of deal elsewhere without sacrificing the quality of the iron and steel. In fact, we are still wondering how they are able to price it so low while keeping the quality of their products incredibly high.
The Vastar Full Set 60W 110V Soldering Iron Kit has an upgrade PCBA and the experience with the product is extremely satisfactory for almost all of the customers we spoke to.
For its humble pricing, you are definitely getting a lot more than you pay for with this complete kit. It heats up quickly which means that you will be able to pick it up and heat anything you want ASAP.
The accessories included with the Vastar Full Set 60W 110V Soldering Iron Kit are somewhat mediocre, like with most complete kits. Even though the soldering iron itself is great, all of the things packed with it are almost too basic to depend on in the long run.
They are great for starting out, but if you are looking for more advanced features, then you will have to go to the store and complete your kit with higher-quality products.
The Vastar Full Set 60W 110V Soldering Iron Kit is one of the cheaper deals on the market when it comes to soldering kits. You have a lot to work with and you will most definitely be getting a lot of uses from the main tools included. Just do not expect all the accessories to last a long time.